The specifications of the Moto X have been leaked. This phone signifies Motorola’s comeback after its acquisition by Google last summer. This is reflected in the making of this phone. Sporting a 4.7″ display with a resolution of 720 x 1148, this phone will come with an option to customize the color of the back Kevlar plates according to a user’s taste. This move is played well by Motorola which would add that additional element to their marketing strategy. The phone is powered by a rather old dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960DT 1.7GHz CPU and Adreno 320. Also as of now, there is no visible SD card slot on the phone.
Moto X Specifications:
- 4.7″ screen size with a resolution of 720×1148 pixels
- 2 GB RAM
- Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960DT 1.7GHz CPU and Adreno 320 graphics
- Though leaked screen shots show Android 4.2.2 it is likely that Google will release Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 16 GB of internal storage
- 2200 mAh battery
- Connectivity includes 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, NFC and GPS
- Camera is a 10MP Auto focus with LED flash
- Front camera is a 2MP shooter
The Moto X is set to release on the first of August in New York. Instead of just cramming the latest high-end hardware, Moto X is aiming to stand out by offering a bevy of features through its numerous sensors that can track user activity as well as an active listening system that can take in user commands. Although the hardware used on this mobile will be sourced from all around the world, the Moto X will be the first Android handset be built in the U.S.