Micromax is in a mood to expand it’s Smarty family. Just today we reported about Smarty 4.3 A65, again we have come up with one more Smarty phone and this time it is the Smarty 4.3 A65 which Micromax launched for Rs.4999.
It is an Android 2.3 based smartphone with 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. It features a 4.3-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution, 2 MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. It’s not a 3G compatible device, but supports connectivity features like GPRS/EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB. A Li-Ion 1350 mAh battery powers this device with 5 h talktime and 205 h standby time.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 1 GHz processor
- 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 2 MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- GPRS/EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB
- Li-Ion 1350 mAh battery, 5 h talktime, 205 h standby-time