Samsung seems to be on a releasing spree. After a recent flexible display phone announcement,It has officially announced Galaxy J . This device is likely to be launched in the winter 2013 and will be available by the November from NTT Docomo. Samsung currently leads the Indian Smartphone market with 26% market share.
No details are out regarding the price of Samsung Galaxy J but should be around the Rs 40,000 mark when it launches in India. Let us have a look at some of the features and specifications of this smartphone:
- Built: The Samsung Galaxy J is about 8.6 mm thick and it weighs approximately 146 grams.
- Display: This smartphone will carry a Full HD Super AMOLED touch display of 5 inches. It will provide 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and pixel density of 441 ppi.
- Processor: This gadget has been powered by Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 quad core processor clocked at 2.3 Giga Hertz.
- Operating system: The Samsung Galaxy J will function on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: This device has been loaded with a powerful rear camera of 13.2 mega pixels with zero shutter lag, LED flash, full HD video recording and BSI. It also features a 2.1 mega pixel front facing shooter.
- Memory: This smartphone carries a RAM of 3 GB and an internal memory of 32 GB. It also features an expandable memory of up to 64 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity features: The connectivity features incorporated in the Samsung Galaxy J are Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi and XiLTE.
- Other Features: This device carries Infrared LED technology to work as a smart TV remote. The Samsung Galaxy J will be available in Satin white, Lapis blue and Coral pink color variants.
- Battery: It runs on a powerful battery of 2600 mAh.
Samsung is trying to appease people who hate the Note for its size and bought down the specs to the S4 form factor. We have already seen the S4 being a huge success . This phone would be highly recommended for people looking to buy the best of Samsung as it comes with better specs and android version. But will it get the exclusive first class treatment that the S4 enjoys will be something to be kept in mind while choosing this over the later.