Earlier this year, Zen launched its Ultrafone 501 in the Indian market and now the news is that it is officially launching Ultrafone 502. This smartphone has been released in the market at an affordable price of Rs. 7,299. It is available on Snapdeal, a leading online shopping website. Given below are the main features and specifications of the Zen Ultrafone 502:
- Display: This smartphone will carry a capacitive IPS touch display of 4 inches with 960 x 540 pixels resolution.
- Processor: This device will work on a dual core processor of 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: Zen Ultrafone 502 will function on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Memory: This device carries a RAM of 512 MB and an internal storage capacity of 4 GB. It also offers expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Camera: This smartphone has been equipped with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with LED flash and a secondary camera of 1.3 mega pixels.
- Connectivity Features: The Zen Ultrafone 502 offers connectivity features such as AGPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wi-Fi.
- Other Features: This smartphone is a dual SIM device with dual standby feature. It supports GSM and WCDMA SIMs. This device also features FM Radio and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Battery: Zen Ultrafone 502 works on a battery of 1700 mAh.
The Zen Ultrafone 502 comes with a decent display, enough storage and a fine camera. Within this price range, it is a nice option. However, it dual core processor and moderate battery may disappointment few buyers. Nonetheless, with the launch of Zen Ultrafone 502, budget smartphone buyers will get a wider range of options to select from.