Acer unveils a Jelly Bean based budget smartphone Liquid E1 with dual-core processor
Acer has unveiled a mid-range smartphone called Liquid E1. It runs on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) platform and houses a dual-core 1 GHz processor along with 1 GB of RAM.
This smartphone also features a 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen running at 540 x 960 pixel resolution. It has a 5 MP snapper with autofocus and LED flash at the back. It also comes with a VGA camera on the front for video-calling.
Liquid E1 offers 4 GB of in-built storage and supports the expansion through a microSD slot. It boasts a stylish design with 132 x 68.5 x 9.9 mm dimensions and weighs approximately 130 g. A 1760 mAh battery powers this smartphone offering 8 h talktime and 400 h stand-by time. This smartphone also features 3G, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth.
The official release date and the price of this smartphone is yet to be announced.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), dual-core 1 GHz processor
- 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, 540 x 960 pixel resolution
- 5 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, VGA front camera
- 4 GB in-built memory, expandable memory with microSD, 1 GB RAM
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1760 mAh battery, 8 h talktime, 400 h stand-by time
25 January, 2013