Blackberry is one of the most celebrated makers of smartphones. Blackberry Z10 is one of the finest products by the company. It has some excellent technology incorporated in it. Recently, it has undergone a price drop. Now, Blackberry Z10 can be availed for just Rs. 31,298 on Snapdeal.
Let us have a quick look at some of the chief features and specifications of Blackberry Z10:
- Display: The Blackberry Z10 comes with a capacitive HD LCD touch screen of 4.2 inches. It provides a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels.
- Processor: It has been powered by Snapdragon dual core processor of 1.5 Giga hertz.
- Operating System: This smartphone functions on Blackberry 10 operating system.
- Memory: The Blackberry Z10 comes with a RAM of 2 GB. It has an internal storage of 16 GB. It also offers expandability feature, i.e. with the help of a micro SD card you can increase it storage to 64 GB.
- Camera: This device has been loaded with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels at its rear. This camera comes with features such as continuous auto focus, LED flash, image stabilization, geo tagging, 1080 pixels video recording and face detection. It also features a secondary front camera of 2 mega pixels for video calling.
- Connectivity Features: The Blackberry Z10 offers a wide variety of connectivity features, such as Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi dual band, GPRS, GPS, A-GPS, micro USB, EDGE, NFC, 2G, 3G and 4G LTE.
- Battery: Blackberry Z10 runs on a Li-ion battery of 1800 mAh which provides about 10 hours of talk time and 312 hours of standby time.
Our Take: Blackberry Z10 is a very desirable product by its company. It comes with great technology and amazing features. Its powerful primary camera, ample internal storage, Blackberry 10 OS and a wide array of connectivity features makes Blackberry Z10 a very competitive smartphone. The only disappointment comes from its average battery. However, the price revision is expected to bring in a lot of sales to the Canadian company.