Blackberry is a premium smartphone maker in the world market. It has been manufacturing great devices with latest technology. Its newest product that has been recently announced is Blackberry Z30 which will be a successor to its Z10.
Let us have a good look at some of the main specifications and features of Blackberry Z30:
- Built: The dimensions of this smartphone are 140.7 x 72 x 9.4 mm.
- Display: This smartphone carries a capacitive Super AMOLED touch display of 5 inches. It provides a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has pixel density of 295 ppi.
- Processor: This device will work on a Snapdragon S4 Pro dual core processor of 1.7 Giga Hertz and an Adreno 320 GPU.
- Operating System: The Blackberry Z30 will function on the 10.2 version of BB10 OS. It is the first Blackberry smartphone to run on this version of the operating system.
- Camera: This smartphone has been loaded with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with 1080 p resolution at its rear and a secondary front facing camera of 2 mega pixels with 720p resolution.
- Memory: This device comes with a RAM of 2 GB. It carries an inbuilt memory of 16 GB and also features expandable memory with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in Blackberry Z30 are Bluetooth 4.0, dual band Wi-Fi, NFC and 4G LTE.
- Other Features: It comes with
- Battery: The Blackberry Z30 will run on a powerful non removable battery of 2,880 mAh.
- Price: No information regarding the price of this smartphone is out, yet but we think it will be in the range of Rs 45,000
Our Take: Loaded with the brilliant technology of Blackberry and amazingly useful features and services, Blackberry Z30 is quite a decent smartphone. However, its processor is moderate. Nonetheless, it is expected to become a solid buy. Blackberry Z30 is likely to enter the markets in UK and Middle East by next week.