Celkon is a mobile manufacturing company that has been making decent smartphones with fine features, services and application. It handsets are usually very reasonably priced. The company has recently released it’s another entry level smartphone that has been named Celkon Campus A15. This smartphone has been launched in the Indian market at the price of Rs. 3,999. From today, it is available in the market for sale.
Quick overview of Celkon Campus A15:
- Display: This smartphone carries a capacitive HVGA touch display of 3.5 inches which provides a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels.
- Processor: This gadget has been equipped with a dual core processor clocked at 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Celkon Campus A15 functions on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: It has been equipped with a rear camera of 3.2 mega pixels.
- Memory: This device carries a RAM of 256 MB and an internal memory of 512 MB with 165 MB of user memory. It features expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The Celkon Campus A15 offers connectivity options such as Bluetooth with A2DP, 2G (EDGE), GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM smartphone with dual standby feature. It supports GSM SIMs only. It offers FM Radio and a 3.5 mm audio jack. Celkon Campus A15 has been pre loaded with many interesting and interactive games as well as Zapya sharing application.
- Battery: This smartphone works on a battery of 1400 mAh.
Our opinion on Celkon Campus A15:
The Celkon Campus A15 comes with some exciting features. It has standard specifications of an entry level smartphone. It is quite a good option for those who wish to buy a budget smartphone. Celkon Campus A15 is a brand new addition to Celkon’s already popular Campus series which includes Campus A10, Campus A20 and Campus A63.