Chinese Smartphone makers are flooding the Indian markets with a plethora of smartphones and the latest one to join the lot is the Gionee X817 which will be the flagship smartphone of the company from here on. It will come with a massive 5.7 inch HD display that will surely enhance your multimedia experience. The company has not listed the price of the smartphone but expect it to be around Rs 20,000 considering the fact that it has some really good specs.
The smartphone will have the the 1.5GHz quad core Mediatek chipset as its heart and is expected to go on sale in late August or early September. It all runs on the latest flavour of Android, 4.2 Jelly Bean. Here’s a detailed look at its specifications:
Specifications of Gionee X817:
- Screen: It has a 5.7 inch display screen which has a HD resolution i.e.720p. The pixel density stands at 258 ppi which seems to be decent enough.
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, thus ensuring that you get the maximum application compatibility. It has the Amigo UI on top of it
- Processor: A 1.5 GHz quad core Mediatek MT6589t chipset is present under the hood to ensure you have the best gaming experience and ease of use.
- RAM: A 1GB RAM ably supports the processor
- Memory and Storage: It comes with an internal storage capacity of 16GB which can be further expanded by another 32GB with the help of a memory card.
- Camera: It has a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture that will facilitate low light photography. A 5MP front camera will team up with it to help you make video calls, click self portraits and in times of need get a vanity check as well.
- Bluetooth, 3G and WIFI take care of the connectivity of the device.
- Battery: A 3,200 mAh battery unit will be responsible to give the smartphone the juice to run and it is expected to last for around a day and a half.
Seems like Gionee has quite a good device up its sleeve. Now it just needs to price it right.