Nowadays we often come across phablets having display sizes greater than 5-inch with combinations like a 5-inch display running on 1080p resolution, a phablet with dual-core processor or a phablet with 5.9-inch display. We are now going to compare two Indian phablets Karbonn A30 and Micromax A110.
Karbonn A30 specifications:
Starting a new trend in the Indian phablet section, Karbonn came up with this giant phablet with a 5.9-inch display. Android 4.0.4 (ICS) OS drives this device along with dual-core 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of RAM. Coming to the most interesting feature of this phablet, it sports a 5.9-inch capacitive touchscren, but this display is supported by 800 x 480 pixels resolution which is common in most of the 5-inch displays. On the back you will find an 8 MP camera with Auto Focus and LED flash, it also includes a 1.3 MP front camera for video calling. This phablet comes with 4 GB (2.56 GB user available) in-built memory and a MicroSD slot which supports upto 32 GB.
- Android 4.0.4 (ICS), 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 5.9-inch capacitive touchscren, 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
- 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash, 1.3 MP front camera.
- 4 GB (2.56 GB user available) in-built memory, MicroSD (upto 32 GB).
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, GPS etc.,
- 2500 mAh battery, 10 h (2G) / 4 h (3G) talktime, 600 h stand-by.
Karbonn A30 is available on Saholic for Rs.11500.
Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 specifications:
Coming to another phablet by the Indian mobile manufacture Micromax which we just reviewed, this phablet runs on Android 4.0 (ICS) and a dual-core 1 GHz processor along with 512 MB of RAM drives this phablet. A 5-inch capacitive touchscreen is driven by 854 x 480 pixels resolution. A 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus ans Dual LED flash and a VGA front camera are integrated with this device. This phablet comes with 2 GB in-built memory and also supports MicroSD upto 32 GB.
- Android 4.0 (ICS), 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 5-inch capacitive touchscren, 854 x 480 pixels resolution.
- 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus and Dual LED flash, 1.3 MP front camera.
- 2 GB in-built memory, MicroSD (upto 32 GB).
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS etc.,
- 2000 mAh battery, 5 h (2G) talktime, 180 h (2G) stand-by. [Updated]