- Display: The Lenovo A10 laptop is only 17.3 mm thick and will feature a HD display of 10.1 inches with a resolution of 1366 x 768 and a pixel density of 155 ppi.
- Processor: This laptop has been equipped with a RK3188 A9 quad core processor of 1.6 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: It will work on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform.
- Memory: The Lenovo A10 laptop will carry a RAM of 1 GB and an internal storage capacity of 16 GB with expandability features.
- Other Features: One will be able to flip the screen around 300 degrees. While the screen is flipped, the laptop will be in stand mode and offer a whole new experience for touch enables applications. Lenovo A10 comes with full size Accu type keyboard. Its 0.3 mega pixel camera will enable you to enjoy video chats. It also features stereo speakers. It will offer a wide array of other amazing features that will make work fun and change the way you communicate and play.
- Battery: The Lenovo A10 laptop will be powered by a battery with sufficient capacity to provide 9 hours of continuous video playback.
The Lenovo A10 laptop is quite light and hence ultra portable. No details have been disclosed regarding the price and availability of this device so far. Lenovo seems to be in a confusion on the choice of OS. Google itself has differentiated the tablet, phone and laptop base with their two very different offerings Android and Chrome OS. It’s functionality will be limited to a tablet and now you are stuck with the keyboard. This device won’t be satisfying either of the customers who want a laptop or a Tablet for this festive season.