Lenovo is a well established and immensely popular mobile device manufacturing companies in the market. To survive and maintain its position in the market, Lenovo has been continuously coming up with a great range of smartphones and tablets. With an aim to strengthen its portfolio as well as to bring forth value for money smartphones, Lenovo has now launched four new smartphones in the Indian market. One of them is Lenovo A516 smartphone. Let us have a quick look at some of the chief features and specifications of this smartphone:
- Display: This smartphone comes with a capacitive touch display of 4.5 inches. The resolution of the display has not been revealed by the company. The display carries 178 degree wide view IPS technology.
- Processor: This device has been powered by a dual core processor clocked at 1.3 Giga hertz.
- Operating System: The Lenovo A516 functions on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: This smartphone has been loaded with a primary camera of 5 MP. Other information regarding the presence of a front facing shooter and the features of the camera(s) have not been revealed by the company so far.
- Memory: It comes with an internal memory of 4 GB. It also features expandable memory with the help of a micro SD card.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM smartphone that provides support for GSM SIMs only. This smartphone will be available in white and charcoal grey color variants.
- Price: The Lenovo A516 smartphone has been launched in the Indian market at the price of Rs. 10,999. From October this year, this smartphone will be available for purchase.
The Lenovo A516 smartphone has been devised in such a manner that it will reach out to a larger segment of smartphone consumers in the Indian market. This smartphone has been packed with some great features. However, its dual core processor may prove somewhat disappointing.