Lenovo is one of the top-notch mobile device manufacturing companies in the market. The company’s handsets have always received encouraging response and praiseworthy reviews from the customers. Lenovo has recently launched four new smartphones in the Indian market with the aim to strengthen its portfolio with a new range of value for money smartphones. One of them is Lenovo A850. It is costliest of the four and comes with great features and excellent technology. Let us have a quick look at some of the main features and specifications of the Lenovo A850 smartphone:
- Display: This smartphone comes with a capacitive touch display of 5.5 inches. It carries 178 degree wide view IPS technology. The resolution of the display has not been specified.
- Processor: The Lenovo A850 smartphone has been powered by a quad core processor clocked at 1.3 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: This device functions on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: This smartphone has been equipped with a primary camera of 5 mega pixels. No information has been revealed about the features of the primary camera and whether a secondary front facing camera is present or not.
- Memory: This device comes with an inbuilt storage capacity of 4 GB and an expandable storage capacity of 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports GSM SIMs. This smartphone is available in white and black color variants.
- Price: The Lenovo A850 has been launched in the Indian market at a price of Rs. 15,999. This smartphone will be available from October, 2013.
The Lenovo A850 smartphone has a good camera, a decent processor and a range of other fine features. It is quite a functional device. It will cater to a large segment of the Indian customers. Competition is surely going to rise in the smartphone market.