Chinese is always considered to be a cost effective thing. So, Chinese mobile manufacturer Lenovo hasn’t brought in many surprises when it decided to slash the cost of its K900 handset by Rs 7,000. When launched earlier last month, the handset was priced Rs 32, 990 and the official website of Lenovo has still not reduced the tag. But many online retailers including Flipkart and Snapdeal are selling the set for as low as Rs 25,499.
However, the exact reason for this drop has not been de-coded yet. After this drop, the handset will be able to out-price m many relevant competitors and what better publicity you can have.
This was before price cut. Now imagine how strongly it will be placed now after this drop in the price.
If you have any plans to buy any upper-mid ranged phone, you can definitely consider this one. For your reference, we are giving the important specifications-
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen (1080X1920 pixels), equipped with multi-touch up to 10 fingers and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for better clarity
- 2 GHz dual core processor
- 13 megapixels primary camera with auto focus, face detection, dual LED flash and 2 MP secondary camera.
- 2 GB RAM along with `16 GB internal memory with no further memory expansion option
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Operating System
- 2650 mAh battery to provide up to 300 hours of standby time, 15 hours of 2G time and 12 hours of 3G time.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE and USB for connectivity
- Stereo FM for music
Here, a bigger screen with amazing clarity, a powerful camera, battery and processor will set it apart from its league. The Lenovo offering is the right mix of elegance and processing power at its best. And with the price cut, it just got a bit better than the best.