Lenovo is immensely popular for manufacturing brilliantly devised Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. One of them is Lenovo P 780 android enables Smartphone. The smartphone was launched back in May but was not available in the market. It has just gone up for sale in the country for Rs 18,099.
Let us have a look at the main features of Lenovo P 780:
- Built: The dimensions of Lenovo P 780 are 5.63 x 2.87 x 0.39 inches. It weighs about 176 grams.
- Display: It comes with a capacitive IPS LCD multi touch display of 5 inches. It offers 1280 x 720 pixel resolution and a pixel density of 294 ppi. It supports 16 million colors.
- Processor: It comes loaded with a Cortex A7 quad core processor of 1.2 Giga Hertz. It carries a MTK 6589 chipset and PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
- Operating System: It functions on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Memory: The Lenovo P 780 comes with a RAM of 1 GB, an internal memory of 4 GB and expandable storage of up to 32 GB.
- Camera: This device comes with a primary camera of 8 MP with auto focus, touch to focus, geo tagging, face detection and LED flash features. It also carries a 1.2MP secondary camera for video calling.
- Network: This Smartphone supports 2G as well as 3G network.
- Connectivity Features: This device offers connectivity options, such as 2G EDGE, Bluetooth, Micro USB, Wi-Fi and GPRS.
- Other Features: It is a Dual SIM phone. It features a 3.5 mm audio jack, loudspeaker and FM Radio. It has embedded sensors for proximity and an accelerometer.
- Battery: This Smartphone has been powered by a 4, 000 mAh Li-polymer battery that ensures a standby time of about 840 hours and approximately 25 hours’ talk time on 3G and 43 hours’ talk time on 2G.
- Price: The Lenovo P 780 is now available for just Rs. 18, 099 only!
Our Take: At this price and with these features, Lenovo P 780 is a smart option. It has some immensely functional features and brilliant technology.