Lenovo is a trusted and well established name in the market of mobile devices. It keeps coming up with devices that cater to growing needs of the gadget savvy consumers. Lenovo has recently announced its new flagship smartphone which has been named Vibe Z. It was previously known as K910. This smartphone was first unveiled at IFA Berlin event this year.
Let us have a quick look at some of the main features and specifications of the Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone:
- Display: This device comes with a capacitive Full HD IPS touch display of 5.5 inches. It offers a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and pixel density of 440 ppi.
- Processor: This gadget has been powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor clocked at 2.2 Giga Hertz. It also has an Adreno 330 GPU incorporated in it.
- Operating System: The Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone functions on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. It can, however, be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat version.
- Camera: This smartphone has been loaded with a primary camera of 13 mega pixels with BSI sensor, dual LED flash and auto focus. It enables you to record 1080p videos. It also features a front facing camera of 5 mega pixels.
- Memory: This device carries a RAM of 2 GB and inbuilt storage capacity of 16 GB. It also features a micro SD card for expandable memory feature.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in the Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: It features a 3.5 mm audio jack. This device supports a metal body and is only 6.9 mm thick.
Our Take: The Lenovo Vibe Z comes with some pretty amazing features. It offers ample memory, great processor and a powerful camera. It is surely a great product. However, the details regarding the battery capacity of this smartphone, its exact launch date and its price have not been revealed so far.