The rat race with Samsung is on. LG is trying to widen the frontiers of clash with its new Phablet announcement. LG has now officially launched its latest smartphone LG G Pro Lite Dual in the Indian market. LG has bought the stylus support combined with the dual SIM feature. This device has been released in the market at the price of Rs. 22,990. Let us have a review of the chief features and specifications of this smartphone:
- Built: The dimensions of the LG G Pro Lite Dual are 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.48 mm and it weighs about 161 grams. It features an ultra narrow bezel.
- Display: This smartphone carries an IPS touch display of 5.5 inches and offers a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels.
- Processor: This device has been powered by a MediaTek MT6577 dual core processor of 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The LG G Pro Lite Dual smartphone will run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean platform.
- Camera: This device has been loaded with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with LED flash and BSI sensor. It also features a front facing camera of 1.3 mega pixels.
- Memory: The LG G Pro Lite Dual offers a RAM of 1 GB and an internal memory of 8 GB. It also features up to 32 GB of expandable memory by using a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: This smartphone offers a range of connectivity features such as GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi and 3G HSDPA/ HSUPA.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM smartphone that offers dual standby feature and comes with a SIM Switch key. It also offers a 3.5 mm audio jack and FM Radio feature. LG G Pro Lite Dual comes with Stylus Pen support, dual stereo speakers, KnockOn, Q Translator, QuickMemo, QSlide and other exciting features.
- Battery: This device works on a powerful battery of 3140 mAh.
Our Take: The Software features from its siblings might be a welcome for some. But the LG G Pro Lite Dual smartphone looks like it’s a bit too late to the party. The specs are lagging behind the competition. There are better smartphones available at this price and it might have a hard time getting the sales charts rolling in its favor.