LG is a trusted brand when it comes to smartphones. It has recently announced the launch of its latest handset LG G2 in India. The smartphone is expected to cost north of Rs 40,000 when it hits the Indian shores.
Let us have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of LG G2 smartphone:
- Display: The LG G2 will come with an IPS LCD touch display of 5.2 inches. It will provide a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Processor: This smartphones has been equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor of 2.26 Giga Hertz. It ensures smooth and fast performance.
- Operating System: It runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. It comes with Optimus User Interface.
- Camera: The LG G2 smartphones has been loaded with a powerful 13 mega pixel primary camera with optical image stabilization that allows you to click better photographs even in the low light situations. It also provides auto focus and LED flash features to help you take better pictures. The camera allows you to record 1080 pixel HD videos. LG G2 carries a secondary camera of 2.1 mega pixels as well with which you can conduct HD video conferencing.
- Memory: It carries a LPDDR3 RAM of 2 GB. Its dedicated Graphic RAM ensures enhanced visual performance. It comes with an inbuilt storage capacity of 16/32 GB.
- Other Features: The Company has claimed that this device consumes about 26% less power in still frames as compared to other devices, thereby providing up to 10% increased screen usage time. It also features Answer Me that works by decreasing the volume of the ringtone as you draw the phone closer to the ear. It comes with Slide Aside feature that enables you to multi-task.
- Battery: The LG G2 runs on a battery of 3,000 mAh.
Our Take: LG G2 is a pretty decent smartphone. This device is an innovative product that will redefine convenience for its users. It is available in black and white color variants; however, no information is available regarding the price of this smartphone.