LG, a premium maker of mobile devices in India, is launching its flagship smartphone LG G2 in India on 30th September. With its uniquely positioned power buttons and volume rocker, this smartphone has a very aesthetic and eye-pleasing design. LG G2 was first officially unveiled in the month of August. Let us have a quick review of the chief specifications and features of this smartphone:
- Display: The LG G2 features a capacitive Full HD touch display of 5.2 inches which provides 1080 pixel resolution. Its display is from edge to edge with zero bezel on sides.
- Processor: This smartphone has been powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor of 2.26 Giga Hertz. LG claims that it Graphics RAM reduced the consumption of battery by 26%.
- Operating System: This device functions on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: The LG G2 smartphone comes loaded with a primary camera of 13 mega pixels along with Optical Image Stabilization. It also features a secondary front facing shooter of 2.1 mega pixels.
- Memory: It comes with a RAM of 2 GB. It has an inbuilt storage capacity of 16/ 32 GB and offers expandable memory with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity options included are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: LG claims that it is the first smartphone to come with 24 bit/192kHz Hi-Fi playback that provides studio like superior sound quality.
- Battery: The LG G2 smartphone runs on a powerful battery of 3,000 mAh. This battery has been designed in a manner so that there are less dead spaces and more density which ensures maximum capacity.
Our Take: LG G2 comes with amazing features and services. The robust battery, powerful CPU configuration, excellent camera, ample storage and big display make this smartphone a good competitor in the market. It will surely take the Indian market by storm provided that it gets priced right. Expect to shell out around Rs 45,000 for it.