Mercury mTAB 10 with 10.1 Inch Display and Android 4.2 Launched
Kobian is one of the budget makers of mobile devices in the market. It is known for the quality of its product, brilliant technology that it incorporates and a wide range of functionality and entertainment oriented services and applications that it offers in its devices. Kobian has now launched the Mercury mTAB 10 in India.
Let us have a good look at the key specifications and features of the Mercury mTAB:
- Display: This tablet is about 11.6 mm thick and comes with a capacitive touch display of 10.1 inches with LED backlight. It offers a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- Processor: This device has been powered by a Cortex A7 dual core processor clocked at 1.2 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Mercury mTAB tablet functions on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Memory: This device features a RAM of 1 GB, inbuilt storage capacity of 8 GB and an expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Camera: This tablet has been equipped with a rear camera of 2 mega pixels and a VGA front facing shooter of 0.3 mega pixels.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in the Mercury mTAB tablet are Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and 3G Dongle.
- Other Features: It comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack as well as a DC power jack
- Battery: This tablet runs on a powerful battery of 5200 mAh.
Our Take: The Mercury mTAB is a very awesome device and a gigantic entry in the market of tablets. According to the Country Manager of Kobian, mTAB is sleek and stylish in design and carries competitive features. It ensures hassle free, smooth and superior performance. It offers good power management and exciting services. This tablet carries a warranty of 1 year and will soon be available in the market. However, no details about the price are out yet.