Micromax is the second leading vendor of smartphones in the Indian market. This indigenous mobile phone manufacturer is well known for bringing forth good quality budget as well as expensive smartphones and tablets. One of its newest budget smartphone that has been spotted on the official website of the company is its Bolt A58.
Quick overview of Micromax Bolt A58:
- Display: The Micromax Bolt A58 comes with a capacitive touch display of 3.5 inches. It offers a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
- Processor: This smartphone has been equipped with a MediaTek 6572M dual core processor clocked at 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: This device will function on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Memory: Micromax Bolt A58 carries a RAM of 512 MB and inbuilt storage capacity of 512 MB with 90 MB of user memory. It also offers expandable memory of up to 32 GB by using a micro SD card.
- Camera: This device comes with a rear camera of 2 mega pixels with fixed focus feature.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features incorporated in Bolt A58 are Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi, micro USB and 3G.
- Other Features: This smartphone features FM Radio and a 3.5 mm audio jack. It is a dual SIM device with dual standby option. It supports GSM SIMs only. Bolt A58 will be available in raging red and midnight black color variants.
- Battery: This smartphone runs on a battery of 1200 mAh that ensures standby time of about 200 hours and talk time of approximately 4 hours.
Our opinion on Micromax Bolt A58:
Micromax Bolt A58 comes with decent features. It carries specifications typical to Micromax handsets. Though no information has been official released about the pricing, Bolt A58 is expected to fall within a reasonable price cap. If it gets released before the celebratory season, potential buyers with a tight budget will get wider range of options.