Micromax is the second largest vendor of smartphones in the Indian market. In order to overtake Samsung and claim the number one spot, the company has constantly been striving to provide customers with a wide range of highly functional devices that have newest technology incorporated in them. One such device is the Micromax Funbook Mini P410 tablet. This tablet is expected to enter the Indian market soon at the price of Rs, 8,820. Let us have a look at some of the key features and specifications of the Micromax Funbook Mini P410:
- Display: This device comes with a capacitive touch display of 7 inches and provides a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
- Processor: This tablet runs on a dual core processor clocked at 1 Giga Hertz. The marker of the processor has not been disclosed by the company yet.
- Operating System: The Micromax Funbook Mini P410 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: This tablet features a rear camera of 2 mega pixels and a VGA front facing shooter of 0.3 mega pixels.
- Memory: This device comes with a RAM of 1 GB, internal storage capacity of 4 GB and expandable storage capacity of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The Connectivity features included in the Micromax Funbook Mini P410 are Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM tablet that supports GSM SIMs only. It also features a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Battery: The Micromax Funbook Mini P410 works on a battery of 2800 mAh.
Our Take: The Micromax Funbook Mini P410 is a pretty good device at such an affordable price. However, its processor may fail to satisfy customers. It will offer competition to Karbonn TA-FONE A37 HD which comes with similar features and has gone on sale very recently.