The Google Asus Nexus 7 (2013) is going to enter the Indian market next month. Since the festival season will be at its peak, it may get to see staggering sales. Let us now have a glance at some of the key specifications and features of this tablet.
- Display: Google Asus Nexus 7 (2013) will sport a capacitive full HD touch display of 7 inches which offers 1080p resolution.
- Processor: This tablet has been powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor clocked at 1.5 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Nexus 7 (2013) device will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version.
- Memory: This table comes with 2GB of RAM.
- Connectivity Features: This device supports connectivity features such as Bluetooth 4.0, dual band Wi-Fi, HDMI, NFC, etc.
- Other Features: Nexus 7 (2013) will offer features like Bluetooth Low Energy support, multi user restricted profiles, Hindi Language support, etc. It will also support wireless charging option.
Our Take: The Google Asus Nexus 7 (2013) is quite a worthy tablet with exciting features. It carries commendable upgrades over its earlier 2012 version in terms of weight, camera, core hardware and operating system. This tablet will initially be available for purchase on AndroidLand, Google’s experience stores, in Bangalore and Noida before entering other retail outlets. No details have been released regarding the price of the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet.
Google’s Nexus devices are immensely popular and widely used by gadget savvy consumers. Google creates these devices in collaboration with a well established and trusted mobile device manufacturing company. Google had decided to continue with Asus for its Nexus 7 (2013) tablet in July this year.