Nokia is one of the most reputed, trusted and well established company in the market of mobile phones. It is known for creating mobile devices that are very functional. A lot has been going on ever since Microsoft acquired Nokia. It has announced a range of new devices in the IFA Berlin event this year.
Nokia has recently announced that it is going to launch a new affordable low end mobile phone named Nokia 108. The Nokia 108 is likely to enter the market in the fourth quarter of this year. Let us have a look at some of the key features of this mobile phone:
- Built: The dimensions of this device are 110.4 x 47 x 13.5 mm. It weighs about 70.2 grams. It is available in Black, White, Yellow, Red and Cyan color variants with removable back covers. Its single SIM variant is available in other nations but has not been announced in India, yet.
- Display: Nokia 108 is a Dual SIM mobile phone that comes with a 65k TFT display of 1.8 inches.
- Memory: It provides expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Camera: It features a 0.3 mega pixel primary camera at its rear which enables you to take pictures of 640 x 480 pixels resolution.
- Other Features: The connectivity feature included in this device is Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM. It also features FM Radio,
- Price: The Finnish giant has not revealed the exact price of the Nokia 108. However, it is expected to cost about Rs. 1,800.
- Battery: This mobile phone has been equipped with a battery of 950 mAh which is powerful enough to provide talk time of about 13.8 hours, music playback time of 45 hours and standby time of 32 days.
Our Take: The Nokia 108 is a very affordable camera mobile phone. Within this price cap, there is hardly any device available with a camera. So it makes quite a good deal for the Indian customers.