Nokia is one of the greatest markers of mobile phones in the industry. With each new product it has been rooting itself in the market firmly. And now Nokia has just launched the Nokia 515 Feature Phone.
Let us have a look at some of the chief features of Nokia 515 Feature Phone:
- Design: This phone will have a sleek, slender and sophisticated design. It will be about 11 mm thick and weighs 102.7 grams. Nokia 515 Feature Phone will be made of aluminum. This device will be available in two variant, one that will support single SIM while the other will accommodate dual SIM feature. This phone will be accessible in Black and White color variants.
- Display: It will come with a Gorilla Glass 2 scratch resistant display of 2.4 inches.
- Operating System: Nokia 515 will work on Series 40 operating system.
- Memory: It comes with an internal memory of 256 MB and expandable memory of 32 GB.
- Camera: It comes with a 5 mega pixel rear camera equipped with LED flash. It provides options, such as image capture, editing as well as sharing. It comes with HD voice option for making clearer audio recordings. It also enables you to take voice guided self portraits.
- Connectivity features: The connectivity options included in this device are 3.5G HSDPA and Bluetooth v3.
- Price: The expected price of Nokia 515 Feature Phone is $149/ €115.
This phone will be launched this September, initially in Poland, Russian, German and Switzerland markets. So don’t miss out on it!
Our Take: With premium design and brilliant technology, Nokia 515 Feature Phone will prove to be a good contender. It will face competition from the phones of similar range and league. However, with the trust and band name of Nokia, it will definitely fair well.