Nokia has just launched its flagship smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 1020 in India. This smartphone will be available for sale from October 11. The company will be disclosing its price only a day before, i.e. October 10. It has hinted towards the fact that it will be around $800.
The Nokia Lumia 1020 was first official unveiled in July in an event in New York. This handset will be available in white, black and yellow color variants. Two accessories of this device, Wireless Charging Shell and Nokia Camera Grip were also announced and their respective prices are Rs. 3,200 and Rs. 7,500.
Some of the key specifications and features of the Nokia Lumia 1020 have been enlisted as follows:
- Display: It sports a capacitive AMOLED ClearBlack touch display of 4.5 inches, 332 ppi pixel density and 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
- Processor: It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual core processor of 1.5 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: It functions on Windows Phone 8 operating system.
- Memory: It carries a RAM of 2 GB and internal memory of 32 GB.
- Camera: It has been loaded with a powerful 41 mega pixel PureView primary camera and a secondary camera of 1.2 mega pixels. It offers a wide range of features with this amazing rear camera, such as optical image stabilization, 6 lens optics with Xenon Flash, backside illuminated image sensor, etc. It will also feature Smart Camera Mode and Nokia Pro Camera app.
- Battery: It works on a battery of 2000 mAh.
The Lumia series of handsets by Nokia has elicited a tremendous response from the customers. With this new smartphone, Nokia Lumia 1020, competition is bound to increase in the market. This smartphone is an excellent choice for shutterbugs.