One of the first-class smartphones manufactured by Nokia includes Nokia Lumia 925. After the price drop, it is expected to become even more popular and experience a rise in sales. This smartphone can now be purchased for Rs. 30, 300 on Flipkart.
Let us have a quick review of the chief features and specifications of Nokia Lumia 925:
- Display: It comes with a Super AMOLED touch display of 4.5 inches. It offers 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. It supports about 16 million colors. It has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen which makes it scratch resistant.
- Processor: This smartphone works on a Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor of 1.5 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: Nokia Lumia 925 runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system.
- Memory: It carries a RAM of 1 GB and an internal storage capacity of 16 GB.
- Camera: The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a powerful primary camera of 8.7 pixels and a front facing camera of 1.2 mega pixels. Its rear camera features auto focus, dual LED flash, geo tagging, face detection, digital and optical image stabilization and back illuminated sensors. It enables you to take pictures of 3264 x 2448 pixels. Its primary camera carries PureView technology. Its secondary camera enables you to take pictures in 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity options included in this device are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, micro USB, GPRS, GPS and 3G.
- Battery: It functions on a battery of 2, 000 mAh which is powerful enough to provide a talk time of about 18.3 hours and 13 hours on 2G network and 3G network, respectively.
Our Take: What makes Nokia Lumia 925 a desirable smartphone is its excellent camera along with a fast processor, sufficient internal storage, good connectivity and a very fine battery. With an improved User interface, its looks have enhanced to a great extent. It offers brilliant features and services at a good price.