Panasonic launched three new mid ranged smartphones, two belonging to its T series and one belonging to its P series, in the Indian market this year. One of them was Panasonic T21. Let us have a look at the chief features of the Panasonic T21 smartphone.
- Built: The Panasonic T21 is about 9.8 mm thick and weighs nearly 140 grams. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports GSM SIMs.
- Display: This smartphone features a HD IPS capacitive touch display of 4.5 inches. It provides a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Processor: This device has been powered by a Broadcom 28145 dual core processor clocked at 1.2 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Panasonic T21 functions on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: This smartphone has been equipped with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with LED flash and auto focus. It enables you to record 1080p full HD videos. It also carries a secondary front facing shooter of 2 mega pixels.
- Memory: This device has a RAM of 1 GB, internal storage capacity of 4 GB and expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features incorporated in the Panasonic T21 are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: It also offers a 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio and 1080p HD video playback. This smartphone comes with certain pre loaded applications, such as WeChat instant messenger, Hungama music, Tol, CamScanner, Camcard, ET news and so many more. It also carries proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and digital compass.
- Battery: The Panasonic T21 runs on a battery of 1700 mAh.
- Price: This smartphone has been launched at a price of Rs. 13, 990.
Within this price cap, Panasonic T21 is a decent device with some amazing features. However, it will be facing competition from similarly priced smartphones from Karbonn, Micromax, Xolo and other indigenous makers.