Nokia has been planning on a new Windows RT Tablet that has been codenamed Sirius. Recently, a few photographs of this tablet have surfaced over internet. No details are available regarding the launch of this tablet. However, rumor has it that Nokia will launch it along with a multifunction cover with keyboard as well as an additional battery.
Let us have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of Nokia’s 10.1 inch Windows RT Tablet:
- Built: Sirius comes with the same design language as other Lumia series devices: curvy with munificent use of polycarbonate. It is available in bold colors. The tablet will weigh about 1.3 pounds. The Nokia Windows RT Tablet is only 0.35 inches thick.
- Display: This Tablet will flaunt a capacitive 10.1 inch IPS HD touch display and will provide a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Processor: Sirius has been powered by a powerful Qualcomm 8974 quad core processor with Snapdragon 800 chipset.
- Operating System: The tablet, as the name suggests, will work on Windows RT operating system.
- Memory: This tablet comes with a RAM of 2 GB. It provides an internal memory of 32 GB. It also features a micro SD card slot for expanding the storage.
- Camera: Sirius has been loaded with a primary camera of 6 mega pixels with unique Nokia applications as well as Carl Zeiss optics features. It also supports a front facing camera of 2 mega pixels.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity option provided in Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet also include LTE.
- Battery: With LTE connectivity, the users can enjoy 10 hours of battery life.
- Price: As per the rumors, the Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet will be priced $499 which falls within the iPad category.
Our Take: The Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet, codenamed Sirius, appears to be a good gadget. It has a lot of utility features and brilliant technology incorporated in it.