Byond lanches 4.5-inch Jelly Bean smartphone B63 for Rs.9999
Indian manufacturer Byond comes up with a Jelly Bean phone with 4.5-inch qHD display for Rs.9999. It comes with Dual SIM feature with dual-standby. It runs on Android Jelly Bean and powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor along with a 512 MB RAM.
It features a 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen running on 960 x 540 pixels (qHD) resolution. It has a 8 MP with autofocus on the back and a VGA front camera. This smartphone offers 4 GB in-built memory and supports microSD slot for expanding the memory upto 32 GB. It’s a 3 G compatible device with other connectivity features like WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth. For battery back-up this device comes bundled with a 2000 mAh battery.
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
- 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, 960 x 540 pixels (qHD) resolution
- 4 GB in-built memory, expandable memory upto 32 GB with microSD
- 8 MP rear camera with autofocus, VGA front camera
- 3G, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2000 mAh battery
Byond B63 is available on Flipkart for Rs.9999