Samsung has come up with its cheapest T3 series tablet- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T210. This becomes the latest member of the series which also includes the Samsung Tab 3 T211, Tab 3 T310 and Tab 3 T311. For the time being, the tablet can be found available at online retail website Snapdeal for Rs 12,339 and is expected to arrive at brick and mortar stores in the coming week or so.
For the uninitiated, here are the key features of the tablet-
- 7 inch TFT touch screen display (1024×600 pixels resolution)
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 Operating System
- 1.2 Ghz Dual Core Application Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Memory with a microSD card slot for expansion up to 32 GB
- 3 MP rear camera to click pics and record HD (720p) videos and 1.3 MP front camera for video calling and for self shots
- Wi-Fi Direct as well as DLNA connectivity
- Supports 4000 mAh Lithium – Ion Battery to stand for more than 450 hours
- Full HD Video Playback 1080p
Many new and cool features have been added to its predecessors to derive this tab. As far as looks are concerned, it looks much slimmer, narrower and has a thinner bezel as compared to earlier phones in this series. So, it is a handy device to carry and hold comfortably in the hand. Also Samsung apps will give you a free 50 GB Dropbox storage space along with other apps from Samsung as well as Google on this tab. However, unlike its predecessor Samsung Tab 3 T211, this can not be used for making voice calls using mobile network. You need to depend upon internet based calling, which is not very convenient with the present state of technology. However, it gets full marks for the features that it posses.