HTC has brought out the dual SIM (CDMA+GSM) new high end smartphone, HTC One Dual Sim 802 D for Rs 44,999. The phone is supposed to be for those who consider their handset much more than a commodity or a utility. In this segment, the device will be up against the likes of Apple’s iPhone 5 and Samsung’s Galaxy series. However, before making any decision, you need to dig deeper into the details to find out whether it is just the price or the overall offering which can stand tall against amidst such intense rivalry.
Here are the specifications of HTC One Dual Sim 802 D :-
- 4.7 inch capacitive multi-touch display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System with HTC Sense
- 4MP Ultra Pixel camera along with 2MP front camera for self shots
- 1.7 GHz Quad core Krait processor
- 2GB Ram,32GB or 64 GB internal memory with no further expansion capacity Dual SIM (CDMA+ GSM) with dual stand by
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro USB, Mobile hotspot and EDGE etc options for connectivity
- 2300 mAH battery to stand tall for up to 27 hours of 2G talktime and up to 18 hours of 3G talktime
The ultrapixel camera can absorb up to three times more light than a normal megapixel camera. Hence, it is supposed to give better results as compared to some other cameras with similar megapixel specification. The phone is priced Rs 44,999 and, is available with almost every online retailer.
However, with its specs, it stands nowhere to compete with either iPhone or Samsung’s Galaxy series. Its screen size, camera specs, processor, Operating System or anything else can have its better alternative for similar or lesser price. However, if you have experienced HTC sense in the past and liked it, then perhaps you may go for this one.