Huawei has recently announced that it will be launching its Honor 3, a successor to its previous Smartphone Honor 2. It is expected to be launched in India soon enough seeing the fact that Huawei is aggressively pursuing the Indian market.
Let us have a glance at some of the chief specifications and features of Huawei Honor 3 Smartphone:
- Built: This device is about 9.9 mm thick and weighs around 138 grams.
- Display: It comes with a capacitive IPS Gorilla Glass 2 touch display of 4.7 inches. It offers the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of 315 ppi.
- Processor: It works on a K3V2E quad-core processor of 1.5 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with Emotion User Interface 1.6.
- Memory: It comes with a RAM of 2GB, an internal storage of 8 GB and an expandable storage of 32 GB with the help of a MicroSD card.
- Camera: It comes equipped with a rear camera of 13 mega pixels along with an LED flash. It also enables you to make 1080p full HD videos. It also has a front camera of 1 mega pixel along with 720 pixel video capture ability.
- Connectivity features: It offers connectivity features such as Bluetooth 3.0 plus EDR, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, USB OTG and 3G.
- Other features: It comes with an IR sensor. Its dust and water resistant ratings are IP55/ IP57. It has the capacity to stay in water for about 30 minutes.
- Battery: It works on a battery of 2150 mAh.
- Price: The estimated price of Honor 3 in India is approximately Rs. 20, 760 as its available in China for 1, 888 Yuan.
Huawei Honor 3 is only available in white color.
Our Take: Huawei has proven to be a very successful company in China. Its Honor 3 is expected to live up to its reputation. This device appears to be a decent phone.