Lenovo launches a 7-inch 3G tablet A2107 in India for Rs.14000
Lenovo launched Android ICS based 7-inch tablet in India for Rs.14000 which was announced along with IdeaTab S2110 and A2109 at IFA 2012.
This Android ICS based device features a 7-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. A combo of 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor and 1 GB RAM powers this device. It comes with 16 GB in-built memory and supports microSD for expanding the memory. It has a 2 MP camera on the back and a VGA front camera for video-calling. This tablet comes with Dual SIM feature for 3G connectivity, but doesn’t support voice-calling and supports other connectivity features like WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS. This tablet offers upto 10 h of battery life.
- Android 4.0 (ICS), 1.0GHz Cortex-A9 processor
- 7-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- 16 GB in-built memory, expandable memory with microSD, 1 GB RAM
- 2 MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- Dual SIM feature for 3G connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- dual-stereo speakers and supports 720p video playback