Lenovo’s IFA 2013 event started off with announcing its latest devices that were to enter the market. One of them was Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone, also known as IdeaPhone S 960. This Smartphone will not be entering Europe or USA as it has been aimed for the market in China and India. It will available there from next month, however, it make reach select regions by the month of December.
Let us have a look at some of the chief features of Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone:
- Built: This device is quite sleek and stylish in design. It is about 6.9 mm thick and weighs approximately 121 grams. Its body has been made of premium quality polycarbonate.
- Display: It has a capacitive IPS touch display of 5 inches. It provides a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has Gorilla Glass 3 screen that makes it resistant to scratch.
- Processor: Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone has been powered by a MediaTek MT6589T quad core processor of 1.5 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: It functions on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Memory: It comes with a RAM of 2 GB.
- Camera: It has a rear camera of 13 mega pixels that comes with BSI sensor and auto focus features. It also has a front facing camera of 5 mega pixels.
- Other features: Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone comes with a full-featured photo application that enables you to view as well as organize pictures. One can also create custom folders and tags as well as select custom filters and settings.
Our Take: Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone is equipped with excellent technology and amazing features. It has commendable camera and photo applications. This Smartphone will reap huge appreciation and praiseworthy reviews. Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone has all the makings of a tough entrant in the Smartphone market.