Micromax launches budget smartphone A54 Smarty 3.5 – Available on Infibeam for Rs.4659
Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax is expanding it’s Smarty family. A few days back it lauched the A65 Smarty 4.3 and Smarty 3.0 and now it has added one more device – the A54 Smarty 3.5 to the line-up.
Though there is nothing to write home about, this smartphone provides very decent features for a user looking for a smartphone below Rs.5000.
This phone runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and depends on 1 GHz processor 256 MB of RAM for it’s performance. It features a 3.5-inch display with 480 x 320 pixels resolution and a 3 MP rear camera. It comes with 130 MB in-built memory which can be expanded upto 32 GB through it’s microSD slot. This smartphone offers connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0. A 1300 mAH battery integrated with this device provides 4 h of talk-time and 170 h of stand-by time.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 1 GHz processor
- 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 3 MP rear camera
- 130 MB in-built memory, expandable memory upto 32 GB with microSD, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Dual SIM
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0
- 1300 mAH battery, 4 h talk-time, 170 h stand-by time