Nokia is one of the most trusted markers of awesome mobiles right from the entry level set to a stunning features filled Smartphone. It has been the undisputed leader in the Indian market of mobile phones. However, with new companies emerging, competition is rising. Nokia has been trying to retain its position, thanks to the Asha series.
Nokia has just launched another entry level mobile device in the market that has been named Nokia Asha 114. It has been launched for Rs 2,599. Let us have a quick look at the main features of the new Nokia Asha 114:
- Built: The dimensions of Nokia Asha 114 are 10 x 46 x 14.8 mm. It weighs about 80 grams. It is a dual SIM phone that supports GSM SIMs.
- Display: This mobile comes with a QVGA display of 1.8 inches/ 4.57cm.
- Memory: The Nokia Asha 114 comes with an expandable memory of up to 32 GB.
- Camera: This mobile phone carries a rear camera of 0.3 mega pixels.
- Battery: It comes with a battery of 1020 mAh. It can provide talk time of about 10 hours and standby time of nearly 637 hours.
- Connectivity Features: The only connectivity feature incorporated in this mobile is Bluetooth.
- Other Features: Nokia Asha 114 has Nokia’s Easy Swap technology incorporated in it. It also carries cloud accelerated Nokia Xpress browser which ensures better and more efficient browsing experience. The device comes has been pre loaded with social networking applications like Twitter and Facebook. There are a range of other utility applications and games that one can download from Nokia store.
Price: The Nokia Asha 114 has been launched at a price of just Rs. 2, 599.
Our Take: Nokia Asha 114 appears to be a decent device that offers affordable browsing experience for people who wish to stay connected always. Also, the device carries some of the finest technologies of Nokia and will surely live up to the company’s reputation.