Nokia has recently announced its two new portable chargers for mobile devices. These two portable chargers are DT-601, a wireless charger, and DC-19, a universal portable USB charger.
Let us have a quick glance at some of the features of both these accessories:
DT-601 Wireless Charger
- This new product is a Qi compatible wireless charger.
- While charging the device, an LED light glows on the charger.
- It has a diameter of 65 mm, its thickness is of 6.9 mm and the cable is about 1.5 m long.
- It comes in white, black, cyan, yellow and bright red color variants.
- The cost of DT-601 wireless charger is €29 and the Indian price will be around Rs 2,500. It will first be available in Asia Pacific and later in Europe and America in the coming months.
DC-19 Portable Charger
- This new universal portable USB accessory will enable you to charge your mobile devices on the go.
- The DC-19 portable charger has been packed with a battery of 3,200 mAh.
- It is a small and powerful device with a length of 99.5 mm and circumference of 25.4 mm.
- This portable charger, when charged to full capacity, can provide the standby time of more than 6 months.
- The charger has an LED light indicator that keeps you updated about the battery levels.
- This charger will be available in the market in white, yellow and cyan color variants along with color matched USB cord.
- The USB cord that comes along with the charger can be used to charge the mobile devices as well as the charger itself.
- The cost of DC-19 universal USB portable charger is €29. So when it comes to us, it will cost around Rs 2,500 which is a pretty good deal.
- It is expected to be available from this month.