Ever since smartphones became popular, more and more of them are entering the market. Every come is trying its hands at manufacturing smartphones that carry excellent technology, brilliant features and services and aesthetic designs. Panasonic has recently ventured into making smartphones and it has just launched the P11 for Rs 16,364.
Let us have a quick review at the chief specifications and features of the Panasonic P11 smartphone:
- Built: This device is about 9.7 mm thick and weighs approximately 160 grams.
- Display: This smartphone comes with a capacitive HD IPS touch display of 5 inches. It provides a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Processor: The Panasonic P11 smartphone has been equipped with a quad core processor of 1.2 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: This smartphone will function on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: It has been loaded with a powerful 8 mega pixels primary camera with LED flash. It also carries a front facing camera of 1.3 mega pixels for video calling.
- Memory: The Panasonic P11 smartphone carries a RAM of 1 GB. It comes with an internal memory of 4 GB and an expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in the Panasonic P11 are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: It is a Dual SIM smartphone that supports GSM SIMs and offers dual standby option. It features a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Battery: The Panasonic P11 smartphone works on a battery of 2000 mAh.
Our Take: After having a good look at its features, it appears that Panasonic P11 is quite a good device within an affordable price cap. It has a decent processor, good battery, sufficient memory and a fine camera. It is bound to be a top choice for buyers with a low to moderate budget.