Samsung, the largest Smartphone vendor in India, has now announced a new device- Galaxy Note 3. This Smartphone is expected to hit the market soon. It is incredibly amazing gadget with some awesome features. Enlisted below are some of the features of Galaxy Note 3:
- Built: The dimensions of this device are 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm and weighs only 168 grams.
- Display: It has a Full HD Super AMOLED display of 5.7 inches that offers a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Processor: Its has been equipped with a Snapdragon 800 quad core LTE processor of 2.3 Giga Hertz or Exynos Octa core processor of 1.9 Giga Hertz which will ensure super smooth and fast performance.
- Operating System: It will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: It has been equipped with a rear camera of 13MP with auto focus, BSI Sensor, LED Flash, Smart Stabilization as well as Zero Shutter Lag features. It also has a front facing camera of 2MP with Smart Stabilization and BSI Sensor. You can record full HD videos with it.
- Memory: It has a RAM of 3GB, internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable storage of up to 64 GB.
- Network: Galaxy Note 3 will support 2.5G and 4G network up to six varying band sets.
- Connectivity Features: It offers connectivity options, such as Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, MHL2.0, NFC, GPS and IR LED.
- Other Features: It included sensors such as, Gesture, Geo-magnetic, RGB Proximity, Hall Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer as well as Temperature and Humidity. There are plenty of other features as well, such as Group Play, Safety Assistance, etc.
- Battery: It works on a Li-ion battery of 3, 200 mAh.
Our Take: It has better memory features, optimized S Pen features and processor that its predecessors. It is surely a worthy device and will be a tough competitor in the market. A lot of brilliant and sophisticated technology has been incorporated in Galaxy Note 3.