Samsung, the Korean Smartphone and Tablet maker, has unveiled its latest Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet in the IFA event along with other devices. Though it has not been revealed when this device will be available in the market, it is expected to come around the Q3 of this year. This sleek and stunning tablet is only 7.9 mm thick.
Let us have a quick review of the main specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
- Display: The Tablet comes with a capacitive Super Clear LCD touch display of 10 inches. It offers a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels.
- Processor: This tablet has been powered by an octa core processor of 1.9 Giga Hertz in Wi-Fi and 3G only variant. For the 4G variant, it has been equipped with a quad core processor of 2.3 Giga Hertz. All the models will ensure smooth and fast functioning.
- Operating System: The device will function on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version which makes it compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as well as Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet comes with Touchwiz User Interface.
- Memory: This tablet is available with internal storage of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
- Camera: The tablet has been loaded with a front facing camera of 2 mega pixels and rear camera of 8 mega pixels.
- Battery: The Tablet runs on a battery of 8,800 mAh which is quite good.
- Other Features: It comes with a lot of S Pen compatible applications including Scrapbook, S Finder, Action Memo and Screen Write.
Our Take: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet appears to be a big competitor against Apple iPad. According to the Samsung CEO, it is the most progressive table that can deliver multitasking experiences and best viewing. This tablet has been stuffed with latest technology and brilliant features that will make things easier and much more enjoyable for the users.