Spice Mobile launched its budget smartphone Smart Flo Space Mi-354 2G at a price of Rs 3,799. The device is positioned as a mix of Android experience, utility and low cost phone.
The key features of the device are as follows-
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 3MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3 MP front camera for self portrait and video chat
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G(EDGE), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, proximity sensors
- 256 MB RAM, 512 Internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1450 mAh battery with up to 5 hours talk time and up to 200 hours standby
The device can take care of almost all utility associated with a smartphone. WhatsApp, Facebook, and Spice Gang like features come pre-installed on Smart Flo Space. However, in the absence of 3G connectivity option, front facing camera may not be very useful for video chats.
To protect your device from virus threat and hardware damage, it comes with a 6 month NQ Antivirus subscription and a free back cover worth Rs 500.
On the external storage front, the phone also comes with Spice Cloud integration so that you can store your important files on the cloud or take backup of your phone and can stay assured about perpetual existence of your beloved photographs and songs.
In the past few quarters, the company has registered a significant growth in the budget smartphone segment and this new offering could just be the right product to propel the growth further. Online retailer saholic.com has been chosen to be the online partner for sales. Hopefully, more online retailers will be added in the coming days.