Spice has launched a new smartphone in India, namely the Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495, with dual-SIM capabilities packed inside. The smartphone packs in a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display capable of delivering qHD resolution, and retails at a price tag of Rs. 10,499. The smartphone is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM and an internal memory of 4GB.
The device also comes with a microSD memory card slot and supports up to 32GB of external storage space, and the 1700mAh battery provides for ample juice. An 8MP rear camera with auto-focus, as well as a 1.3MP camera on the front enables sufficient camera abilities.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi with support for Wi-Fi tethering, Bluetooth 4.0, HSPA and GPS/AGPS/GMS. G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and Ambient Light Sensor are the other standard features included, though they are a given in any smartphone today. The phone is 9.44mm thick, and is said to be “the slimmest smartphone by an Indian brand.” The device runs on Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. In addition to the smartphone, Spice also launched a 10-inch tablet named Stellar Pad Mi-1010 which we will cover later.
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 Specifications:
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels)
- One-glass solution (OGS) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 9.44 mm thickness
- 8MP auto-focus camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS / A-GPS
- 1700mAh battery with up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 200 hours standby
The Spice Stellar Virtuoso (Mi-495) is priced at Rs. 10,499 and the package also includes a free leather cover and a screen guard. It is available at all the 750+ Spice HotSpots across India and also through other retail outlets.