Nokia has entered the smartphone market with a range of amazing devices and with every new launch it is gaining steady reputation. It has been previously reported that Nokia has been working on two new smartphone devices that have been codenamed Pegasus and Lanai. They could either be Asha 501 and Asha 502 or they could be Asha 502 and Asha 503. Latest news is that some alleged images of Nokia Asha 502 have leaked. Now that Nokia Asha 502’s pictures have surfaced over the internet, some of its rumored features have been confirmed. Let us have a quick look at some of the key specifications of this smartphone:
- Display: This smartphone has a scratch resistant multi touch TFT touch display of 3.2 to 3.5 inches. The resolution and pixel density of the display have not been specified yet.
- Processor: The Nokia Asha 502 will powered by a processor of 1 to 1.2 Giga Hertz.
- Camera: The Nokia Asha 502 will come with a primary camera of 5 mega pixels at its rear. It will carry Nokia Camera app and a range of other exciting features.
- Memory: This smartphone is expected to come with a RAM of 128 to 512 MB.
- Other Features: It will be dual SIM smartphone that will GSM network. It might just get 3G as an added functionality and the speaker will be re-positioned as well.
Nokia Asha 502 appears to be quite a promising device. It has some decent upgrades as compared to its predecessor Asha 501. This smartphone is likely to carry excellent technology and offer features and services that will make it high on utility and entertainment. Till the time more detailed information regarding the Asha 502 appears, all we can do is wait and watch.