Samsung has just launched its Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) in the Indian market for Rs 49,990. This tablet was announced by the company in the IFA event last month. Let us have a quick look at the key features and chief specifications of this device:
- Built: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) is about 7.9 mm thick and weighs approximately 547 grams.
- Display: This tablet sports a Super Clear TFT LCD touch display of 10.1 inches with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels.
- Processor: This device has been powered by Exynos 5 Octa quad core processor clocked at 1.9 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) will work on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean platform with Samsung TouchWiz User Interface.
- Memory: This tablet comes with a RAM of 3 GB and internal memory of 32 GB. It offers expandable memory of up to 64 GB.
- Camera: This device has been loaded with a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with BSI sensor, LED flash and other awesome features. It enables you to record Full HD 1080p videos. It also offers a front facing camera of 2 mega pixels with BSI sensor.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in the Note 10.1 (2014) are Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, 3G, GLONASS, GPS, micro USB and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Other Features: The Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) comes with S-Pen stylus, stereo speakers, UHQA support and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Battery: This device works on a battery of 8220 mAh.
Our Take: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) comes with some very amazing features and services. It’s a worthy gadget that caters to both the purpose, i.e. functionality and entertainment. It is available in Classic White and Jet Black colour variants. The Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) will be available at the price of Rs. 49,990. With such a high price tag, we wonder how it will be preferred over the Ipad series which boast a much richer ecosystem. This tablet will also likely face competition in its own backyard, if Google announces a refreshed Nexus 10.