After announcing its latest devices in the IFA event, Samsung has now launched its Galaxy Note 3 in India. The launch comes ahead of its global launch and it speaks volumes for the fact that India is a pretty important market for Samsung. . Let us have a quick review of some of the key features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Display: It carries a Full HD Super AMOLED capacitive touch display of 5.7 inches. It offers a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Processor: This device has been powered with Exynos Octa 5420 core processor of 1.9 Giga Hertz. The Note 3 has next generation Mali chip called T628 embedded in it. Its processor is powerful enough to ensure hassle free, smooth and fast performance.
- Operating system: The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 functions on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: This phone has been loaded with a powerful primary camera of 13 mega pixels with auto focus, High CRI LED flash, BSI sensor and Smart Stabilizer. With this camera you can record full HD videos of 1080p and 720p Slow motion videos. It also carries a secondary camera of 2 mega pixels for video conferencing.
- Memory: The device comes with a RAM of 3GB. It has an internal memory of 32 GB. It also features expandable memory of up to 64 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity options offered by this device include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC, MHL, IR LED, GPS/ GLONASS and 3G HSPA.
- Weight: The weight of this device is about 168 grams.
- S Pen: It comes with enhanced S Pen features that have made it multi-functional.
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 runs on a battery of 3,200 mAh.
- Price: The Note 3 has been launched at the price of Rs. 49, 900.
Our Take: Galaxy Note 3 is an amazingly useful device. It has been stuffed with a wide range of applications and features that make it commendably functional and cater to your entertainment requirements too.