With 26% of the total market shares, Samsung is the largest vendor of smartphones in the Indian market. With its wide range of high end as well as budget smartphones, Samsung has established a strong hold in the market. It caters to a large segment of consumers. Earlier this year, it revealed its range of latest devices in the IFA event. Recently, Samsung’s Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone was spotted selling at price of Rs. 6,989. Let us have a quick review of some of the key features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro:
- Display: This smartphone sports a WVGA touch display of 4 inches which offers a resolution of 480×800 pixels.
- Processor: This device runs on a Cortex A5 single core processor clocked at 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro functions on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- Memory: This smartphone comes with a RAM of 512 MB and inbuilt storage capacity of 4 GB. It also features expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Camera: This device comes with a primary camera of 2 mega pixels. It enables you to shoot videos. However, there is no front facing camera in the Galaxy Star Pro.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity options included in the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro are Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It does not offer 3G connectivity.
- Other Features: It is a dual SIM smartphone. It also features an accelerometer and a wide range of other pre loaded applications such as ActiveSync, ChatOn and mFluent IM.
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro runs on a battery of 1500 mAh and provides standby time of about 370 hours and talk time of approximately 15 hours.
Our Take: The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro comes with some decent features. It carries great technology and offers some awesome services. However, its single core processor may prove a little disappointing.