Smartphones are becoming a rage all across the globe. Since not everyone can afford to buy a high end, expensive smartphone, more and more companies are now manufacturing budget smartphones to cater to the needs of a common man. Samsung, the largest smartphone vendor in the Indian market, has also stepped into the arena of affordable smartphones. One such smartphone manufactured by Samsung is Galaxy Trend Duos.
Let us have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the Galaxy Trend Duos smartphone:
- Display: This smartphone features a capacitive WVGA touch display of 4 inches. It provides a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and pixel density of 233 ppi.
- Processor: The Galaxy Trend Duos has been equipped with a dual core processor clocked at 1.2 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: This device functions on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version.
- Camera: The Galaxy Trend Duos comes with a primary camera of 3 mega pixels and no secondary camera.
- Memory: It features a RAM of 512 MB. It comes with an inbuilt storage capacity of 4 GB and an expandable storage capacity of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in this smartphone are Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and 3G.
- Other Features: It supports two SIMs. It will be available in white and black color variants.
- Battery: The Galaxy Trend Duos runs on a battery of 1500 mAh.
- Price: This smartphone is available on sale for just Rs. 8,490.
Our Take: Within such a decent price range, Galaxy Trend Duos is a pretty good smartphone. It may become a top choice for buyers with low budget. This smartphone will surely enjoy the advantage of the brand name. However, similarly priced smartphones from rival companies provide a better display size, more powerful battery and processor and a front facing camera, too.