Clamshell devices are rarely made and Samsung’s W2014 Snapdragon 800 Clamshell is one of them. News is that Samsung’s W2014 Snapdragon 800 Clamshell has surfaced on internet and is expected to launch soon. The W2014 comes with two displays, one on the inside and one on the outside.
Let us have a quick look at some of the rumoured specifications of the Samsung W2014 smartphone:
- Built: The dimensions of this smartphone are 116.85 x 59.4 x 15.79 mm.
- Display: This smartphone will sport a dual Super AMOLED capacitive touch display of about 3.67 inches which will offer a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- Processor: The Samsung W2014 will be powered by a Snapdragon 800 quad core processor clocked at 2.3 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: This smartphone will function on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS in all likelihood. However, it might just get the Android 4.4 treatment as well pretty soon after the launch as Google is planning to launch Android 4.4 Kitkat soon.
- Camera: The Samsung W2014 will come loaded with a powerful primary camera of 13 mega pixels that will enable you to take stunning photographs. It will also feature a 2 mega pixels front facing camera for video calling.
- Memory: This device will carry a RAM of 2 GB, an internal memory of 16GB or 32GB with the microSD card slot being made available as well to expand the storage capacity by another 64GB( or 32GB).
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features incorporated in the Samsung W2014 are Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi.
The Samsung W2014 comes with some pretty decent features. It offers sufficient storage, decent camera, quite a good processor and two not so high resolution displays. The launch date and price of this device have not been revealed by the company so far. The Samsung W2014 will most probably be limited to the Chinese market. But we are guessing that at some point it may enter other Asian markets as well.