Smart Namo has been launching a range of mobile devices dedicated to Narendra Modi, prime ministerial candidate of BJP. A few months ago, it launched Saffron 1 and Saffron 2. Now, Smart Namo has unveiled a new smartphone with dual boot feature. This smartphone has been named Saffron X and it is a new addition to the Saffron series. Let us have a quick look at some of the key specifications and features of the Saffron X smartphone:
- Display: This smartphone is about 9.8 mm thick and comes with a capacitive HD touch screen of 4.5 inches. It will provide a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It comes with Sapphire Glass protective screen.
- Mobile OS: The mobile operating system on which this device works is dual boot Android and Linux mobile.
- Desktop OS: The desktop operating system incorporated in Saffron X is Linux desktop.
- Memory: This smartphone offers a RAM of 4 GB and internal storage of 128 GB!
- Camera: This device will feature a primary camera of 8 mega pixels with flash and a front facing shooter of 2 mega pixels for video conferencing.
- Network: Saffron X supports GSM SIM and supports 2G, 3G and Dual LTE (4G) network.
- Connectivity Features: The connectivity features included in this smartphone are Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi, micro USB, GPRS, EDGE, 3G and 4G.
- Battery: It works on a silicon-anode Li-ion battery. The precise capacity of the battery has not been revealed yet.
The Saffron X smartphone is expected to be launched in India in November 2013. There is not information regarding the price of this device, yet but expect it to be priced around Rs 30,000
Our Take: In terms of certain features, such as operating system, RAM, inbuilt storage capacity, network support and battery, the Saffron X smartphone beats top quality smartphone devices, such as Apple iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4. It has some really amazing features that make it a totally worthy gadget.